1. Are you a licensed Illinois Plumbing Contractor?
DAVE'S PLUMBING & Repair Service, INC. meets all of the State of Illinois Licensed Plumbing Contractor requirements (Licensed, Bonded & Insured)
2. Where are you located and what communities do you serve?
We are located in Crystal Lake, IL and we serve McHenry, Lake & Northern Cook Counties
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express, business or personal checks and cash
4. Do you install Sump Pumps, Water Heaters and Toilets?
We are a Full Service Plumbing Contractor fulfilling all your plumbing needs including Service Work, New Installation & Remodeling
5. Do you advertise locally?
We currently advertise through the Barrington Area Chamber of Commerce and in HomePages
6. Do you have any current discounts or promotions?
Request services thru September 30, 2019 and receive a 10% discount on your next Service Call or New Installation (up to $50.00 per coupon, not applicable w/ any other discount, offer and/or promotion).
7. What do you charge per hour?
Most routine jobs are done on a Flat Rate pricing structure providing valuable savings to our customers
8. Do you offer Free Estimates?*
Yes, please call 815.355.4516 for a free phone estimate and/or use the template on the contact page of this site to receive a minimal fee diagnostic on-site estimate.*
*A Diagnostic Fee May Apply (and/or be Waived) when employing professional contractor services. Please contact for details.
9. Do you use local suppliers?
We have established relationships with the most reliable and reputable local suppliers such as Banner Plumbing Supply Co., INC. and Ferguson
10. Are Home Plumbing Inspections really necessary?
Detect code violations or problems ahead of time and save costly fees, delayed closings, lost profits and deal breakers at the time of sale
11. Do you install "Green Products"?
Yes, we install products that comply with the water conservation act. We also install energy efficient sump pumps, battery back up systems, water heaters and recirculation systems for hot water